Now Incorporated into Advanced Laser Therapy®* program for hair loss.
Revolutionary Stem Cell Hair Technology Factors is the ultimate breakthrough in hair treatment, brought to you by Advanced Hair Clinic, one of the largest hair replacement and regrowth company’s in the world.
20 years ago, world leading bio-scientists uncovered the secrets behind our biological cells. These elite scientists persisted, delving into cell research projects to better understand our cells, how they work and why they age.
Their profound game-changing discovery—Stem Cell Hair Technology Factors—showed how ‘re-activating’ signals that were previously ‘dormant’ could enable our cells to restore, repair and rejuvenate themselves once again.
The result of this cutting-edge bio-science exploration? Stem Cell Hair Technology Factors combined with Advanced Laser Therapy is able to halt hair loss and “3 out of 4 men treated by Advanced Hair Studio actually regrew new hair within 4 months*”.
How Do Growth Factors Work?
Growth Factors are protein molecules which are naturally produced by our bodies. Different growth factors do different things. Growth factors function to regulate cell division and cell survival. The Stem Cell Hair Technology Factor program from Advanced Hair Clinic delivers growth factors naturally found in the body to stimulate dormant hair cells and follicles.
Stem cells have the ability to self-renew or multiply, meaning that they can repair and replace tissue in the human body. In other words, stem cells have the power to heal.
Every receptor on a cell has its own unique shape that can only receive a specific Growth Factor—almost like a key fitting into a lock. Once a Growth Factor and a receptor join, an electrical signal is sent to the nucleus of the cell, which either creates new cells or changes existing cells.
The Stem Cell Hair Technology Factor Program from Advanced Hair Clinic contains nine (9) essential growth factors and multi complex proteins which stimulate the hair follicle. The program also:
- Unblocks the follicle entrance
- Reduces excessive oil
- Kills bacteria caused by dandruff and inflammation
- Enhances stem cell metabolism activity, opening the delivery channel for nutrients
- Enhances nutrient delivery to the stem cell
- Stem cell hair Technology factors inhibit DHT
- Provide essential nutrients and growth factors to stimulate the dermal layer to prolong and strengthen hair roots
Real People. Real Results.
* Results may vary depending on individuals
Advanced Laser Therapy is clinically proven to promote hair growth with “3 out of 4 men treated by Advanced Hair Studio actually regrew new hair within 4 months*”
* Results achieved with Minoxidil hair loss treatment, will require continual use.
* Self evaluation based on double – blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel designed clinical trial.
Stem Cell Hair Technology Factors Instructions
Designed for self-application, our easy, hygienic at-home program can be used in conjunction with Advanced Hair Clinic’s Laser Therapy* or as a stand-alone treatment.
The 12-week A.H.S-FP program requires application of the formula once per week, coupled with bi-weekly applications of hair serum. Each application takes just 15 minutes to apply.
Newspaper & Medical Journal Press Releases
Is this treatment right for me?
At your free no obligation consultation, your Advanced Hair Clinic consultant will carry out an assessment of your hair and scalp to determine if this treatment is right for you. However if you suffer from the following contraindications then the Stem Cell Hair Technology Factor program is not to be considered:
- Keloid Scars
- History of eczema
- Psoriasis and other chronic conditions
- History of actinic (solar) keratosis
- Presence of raised moles or warts on the targeted area
- Scleroderma, collagen vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities
- Blood clotting problems, active bacterial or fungal infection, immuno-suppression
Can I take a break during the treatment program?
Who can be treated with the Stem Cell Hair Technology Factors program?
- People with the following hair loss conditions can be treated: Androgenic alopecia and Alopecia Areata
- Men and Women
- Results are faster on younger people
- All skin types
- Hamilton Scale of 1-5 in men
- Ludwig Scale of 1-4 in women