It can seem pretty daunting when hair loss first becomes a part of your life. One of the biggest problems is knowing which products you can trust. Many products have been marketed to offer easy, inexpensive solutions with little scientific backing or research behind them.
It’s easy to get lost amongst all these different products, each offering new solutions to a complicated problem. That’s why so many people are turning to hair loss shampoos to solve a range of hair loss issues. The problem is, without proper scientific backing and the right active ingredients (like those you’ll find in Advanced Hair Studio’s Hair Thickening Shampoo), you can be left with very mixed results.
What is Hair Loss Shampoo?
Hair loss shampoos typically include active ingredients and vitamins that work to promote hair regrowth, or slow down hair thinning.
So, can any of these shampoos actually help? Absolutely! Especially when they have been created by hair loss doctors.
Hair loss shampoos work by addressing disruptions in the hair follicle growth cycle. There are several lifestyle and genetic factors that can end up interfering with hair follicle growth, ranging from hormonal imbalances and emotional pressures, right through to clogged pores. Hair loss shampoos can work to address several of these issues.
What Should I Look For In A Hair Loss Shampoo?
The right active ingredients give effective hair loss shampoos their revitalising power to undo hair loss and hair damage.
So, if you’re considering purchasing a good hair loss shampoo, check that it contains the following ingredients:
- Serenoa: Advanced Hair Studio Serenoa 320 is among the first hair loss shampoos to contain Serenoa. An oral dose of Serenoa has already proven to be effective at inhibiting the action of 5-Alpha Reductase, which in turn reduces the production of DHT and attacks one of the prime causes of hair loss. Our range of Serenoa Hair Thickening Shampoos can assist in revitalising hair, making it look thicker and fuller, revitalising the appearance of the hair and restoring its lustre and sheen.
- Panthenol: When Panthenol is introduced to the scalp, it allows the hair to draw-up and hold more water. When hair can hold more water, it makes each shaft more flexible and less prone to breakage while also making hair look thicker overall.
- Wheat Amino Acids: These acids provide the hair with a unique protective coating. This coating thickens the hair, while also increasing the tensile strength of each shaft to provide protection against breakage. Hair breakage contributes to thinning and overall loss of hair, so by making your hair stronger, you are also making your hair thicker in the long term.
In addition to hair loss shampoo, it can be useful to take an oral treatment in the form of Advanced Hair and Scalp Antioxidant. This antioxidant contains Milk Thistle, Resveratrol form Fallopia japonica, Zinc, Biotin, Silicon and Ascorbic acid. It works to maintain healthy liver function and inhibits the production of DHT, while also protecting the structure of hair, skin and nails. Using the Advanced Hair Studio Hair Thickening Serum will also increase the effects of shampoo and help to remove excess oil from the scalp which can block follicles.
These treatments can be incredibly useful when used as part of a comprehensive hair care routine, to maximise the health of your hair and scalp. If you’ve tried these but can’t seem to find the results you need, Advanced Hair Studio has effective, proven treatments to get your hair and confidence back.
Advanced Hair Studio Can Offer Comprehensive Solutions
Despite the proven efficacy of our hair loss shampoo, they aren’t guaranteed to work for everyone. At Advanced Hair Studio, our expert team can determine the right course of action for you. Hair thinning and hair loss don’t have to be your future.
Contact Advanced Hair Studio United Kingdom For Hair Loss Treatments Today
Over 1 Million people around the world have had their lives changed by our treatments. We know they work because we have seen it first hand, and we have hundreds of thousands of happy customers who are prepared to back our expertise.
Restore your confidence today:
- Call Advanced Hair Studio on 0845 600 8899
- Book a Complimentary Advanced Hair Check
- Complete our online consultation form