Male pattern baldness is a common condition that affects all men as they age. The condition is marked by a progressive thinning of the hair that eventually leads to baldness. The pattern baldness usually starts at the temples, and the hairline before the crown of the head begins to thin.
In some cases, the baldness can cover the entire crown of the head, which only leaves hair on the sides and back of the head.
What Causes Male Pattern Baldness?
Testosterone is the most important male sex hormone, and it is used for a variety of purposes ranging from sexual function to puberty as well as creating the features that are typical of men, including facial and body hair.
Testosterone is converted to DHT in the body, and DHT reacts with various organs, including hair follicles. Hair follicles are especially sensitive to DHT and create hair follicle miniaturisation which makes hair follicles thinner and shorter as each growth cycle passes. This creates the gradual process of balding on the scalp that is typical of male pattern baldness.
How Common is Male Pattern Baldness?
Most men lose hair as they age, with 20% suffering significant balding in their 20s, while 30% will lose hair in their 30s and 40% in the 40s.
Is There a Male Pattern Baldness Cure?
Yes, and Advanced Hair Studio has it. While we can’t cure the underlying chemical reactions that cause male pattern baldness, we can help you to regrow your own hair or devise a hair restoration procedure that suits your needs. Our treatments include:
- Hairfusion: If you’re in the early stages of hair loss, we can reverse your balding by matching strands to your existing strands. We match each strand to an existing strand to create a seamless hair restoration process.
- Advanced Laser Therapy: You can take advantage of our combined Advanced Laser Therapy and Stem Cell Hair Technology Factors at home treatment, which has been proven to increase hair growth by 90%.
- Advanced Hair Thickening Fibres: If male pattern baldness is just beginning to cause thinning, you can use Thickening Fibres to make it look instantly thicker. The keratin fibres create a strong bond with your hair meaning they stay in place.
- Advanced Singular Hair Grafting: Baldness often begins at the hairline, and we can restore it with our celebrated Hair Grafting technique. You’ll have a completely restored hairline without anyone knowing you’ve had surgery.
Contact Advanced Hair Studio for Male Pattern Baldness Treatments
With 1 Million happy customers, our cures for male pattern baldness have been proven time and time again. We offer entirely natural looking methods of addressing baldness, so you can hold on to your hair and feel your best.
Getting treatment for your male pattern baldness is about more than getting your hair back, it’s about preserving your sense of self-worth so you can excel in your private and professional life.
Restore your confidence today:
- Call Advanced Hair Studio on 0845 600 8899
- Book a Complimentary Advanced Hair Check
- Complete our online consultation form